Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Kung Pow...


Let me introduce you to our dear friends, Mike & Amanda.




They have been living in China for the past few years, teaching English.

And, they have secretly become masters of Chinese cuisine.
Luckily, they were willing to share their delicious secrets with us!

They demonstrated making five dishes,


as friends watched and waited...



...to sample the delicious fare.







They were delicious!

I wish I could tell you the names of them,
but I cannot remember nor can I pronounce them!

I can assure you that they were good!

 






1 comment:

Chris said...

Dear Marlene, how sweet of you to open your home up for this event. Thank you for loving on Mike and Amanda. It's been a treat to have them home and they leave all too soon. God bless you and Jeremy for your kindness. Love you!