Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Littlest Pet Shoppe...

Over this past month Jack has reminded us over and over that he is ready for a pet.

I think he really wants one. 

He wanted to take home Ivan's dog, Angus.  He loves my uncle's three dogs.  He always wants to go visit grandpa Jim's dog and he even shared a "fun dip" candy with my sister's dog. 

Consistently Jack asks us if we can get a dog, but this month he has been asking for more than just a dog.  He has also asked for the following:
A Dog
A Turtle
A Goose
A Mouse
A Snail
A Bunny Rabbit
And, even a CAT!  
Jeremy vetoed the cat, reminding Jack that he is allergic.  He said, "Jack, if you get a cat, then I will have to move out."  To which Jack replied, "Dad, when you move out, then I will get a cat!"  Hummm...

Maybe it is time to try a pet fish again???

Keeping the list going...
4/6/10 - "Hey MOM!!!  I want to have a pet giraffe.  I want to have all different kinds of amnimals."
4/7/10 - "Sometimes I want a pet monkey."  Later (keep in mind that we had the Today Show on and there was a segment on exotic animals), "I want a pet fox and a tapir.  I want to have all kinds of different amnimals."
5/1/10 - "Mom, someday I want to have a pet koala bear."

No comments: